Notes From the Village Historian - Raymond MacConnell
There are (5) five lectures now available to any organization or school class for presentation.
1. Hardford House and Miss Potter
2. Bergen's "Little Stinkers" a study of outhouse sites in the village.
3. 50 South Lake Street meets" Mirage". Joseph Santens, Taxidermist
4. Maretta's Doll & Toy Museum, 1958-1965
5. Fisher's Drug Store, now Greg'ry's Bakery
If you are interested in experiencing a presentation please contact the Village Office (585)494-1513 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org